Note that some report options require Site statistics to be enabled (because it queries the statistics tables in the database).
What type of reports can I create?
- Courses reports, with information regarding courses.
- Categories reports, with information regarding categories. A courses report can be embedded in this type of report.
- Users reports, with information regarding users and their activity in a course.
- Timeline reports, this is a special type of report that displays a timeline. A course or user report can be embedded in this timeline showing data depending on the start and end time of the current row.
- Custom SQL Reports, custom SQL queries. This block can use the same SQL queries that Tim Hunt's Custom SQL queries plugin.
Note for developers: You can create your own type of reports.